Enjoy a scenic drive along St. Lucia’s west coast, through fishing villages and the outskirts of the rain forest. After arriving at the starting point, embark on a thirty five minute hike, along a forested trail to an extraordinarily beautiful waterfall. Observe the cascading waters as they form a warm mineral pool below.
There you will enjoy a refreshing mud bath as you relax in the warm mineral pool set amidst the serene landscape. Enjoy sampling local fruits in season.
Stop for lunch at a nearby restaurant before joining the bus for your return journey.
- Warm, soothing mineral bath and waterfall
- An escape to the calm of nature
- Natural skin rejuvenation through a refreshing mud bath
- Local lunch at a nearby restaurant
- Tasting local seasonal fruits
- Round trip transfer to and from then attraction
- Admission to the location
- Local lunch
- Sampling of seasonal fruit
Prices reflect a shared excursion. Contact us for private rates.