Savor the pleasure of cruising St Lucia’s pristine waters aboard a Catamaran that takes you along the picturesque west coast of the island. See the beautiful and scenic coastline and the many coves and inlets along the way. Gaze at the sheer beauty of the majestic Pitons rising out of the ocean.
Disembark at the magical town of Soufriere and join the waiting bus which will take you to the Sulphur Springs in the Caribbean’s only drive in volcano.
Continue on to the Diamond Botanical Gardens where a variety of tropical plants and the splendor of the Diamond Waterfalls will dazzle you.
Return to the boat for a cruise back up the coastline with a stop for swimming. Cruise into beautiful Marigot Bay where the original Dr. Doolittle movie was filmed, before returning to the dock.
Board the bus which will take you back to your hotel/ship.
Tip: Take along swimwear, beach towels, sunscreen and cameras. Wear flat shoes.
- Spectacular views of the scenic west coast
- See the quaint town of Soufriere
- Visit the drive-in volcano
- Walk through the Diamond Botanical Gardens
- Visit the Sulphur Springs
- See the cascading waterfall
- Cruise through Marigot Bay
- Snorkel & Swim
- Round trip transfers to the boat from selected hotels
- Entrance Fees to Attractions
- Seat on boat
- Complimentary drinks aboard the boat