Immerse yourself in the island’s exotic beauty on a St Lucia Rain Forest Tram Ride. Glide with us seated comfortably in an open air gondola through and above the island’s rainforest and discover a whole new world, nurtured by warm, gentle rains and rich volcanic soils.
Lavender stars, orange bursts, yellow berries and white lace, thrive on the branches of fragrant flowering trees. Giant Chatannier and Gommier trees tower over the landscape, providing shelter and food for the natural habitants.
View the countless blooming flowers, and catch a glimpse, if lucky, of the island’s indigenous Parrot, the Amazona Versicolor. Admire the dense lush green vegetation, merged with cascades of flowers while expert guides tell you about the trees, flowers, bats, and ground animals you will see. Hear great anecdotes and amusing tales recounted by the guides.
Tip: Bring along binoculars and cameras. Wear comfortable shoes.
• Enjoy learning about the properties of the surrounding flora, as told by a knowledgeable guide
• See a wide array of blooming flowers, and if lucky catch a glimpse of the island’s indigenous Parrot, the Amazona Versicolor
• See a variety of bird species as pointed out by your guide
• Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the rainforest canopy
St. Lucia Rainforest Tram Ride Includes:
• Return transfer
• Entrance fee to attraction