Discover St. Lucia as you drive past banana plantations and the island’s rich tropical vegetation on this Soufriere Island Delight Excursion.
Drive through two traditional fishing villages along the west coast and into the highly celebrated town of Soufriere. Enjoy breathtaking views of the majestic twin peaks, the Pitons.
Stop at the Sulphur Springs in the Drive In Volcano before visiting the enchanting Diamond Botanical Gardens and Waterfall. Visit the Soufriere Catholic Church and stroll along the town’s waterfront before returning to your hotel for lunch at your leisure.
Tip: Cameras are a must.
- Round Trip Transfer
- Entrance fees
• Enjoy an Island Excursion
• Drive through the charming fishing villages of Anse-La-Raye & Canaries
• Walk through the enchanting Diamond Botanical Gardens
• See the cascading waters of the Diamond Falls
• See the renowned ‘Pitons’ a world heritage site
• Visit the Sulphur Springs in the Drive-in Volcano
• See the multiple fishing villages along the coast
Soufriere Island Delight Includes:
• Round Trip Transfer
• Entrance to attractions