Explore the island’s panoramic west coast as you visit some of the most scenic areas and experience life as it was in the days gone by. Drive through charming villages and witness the rich island vegetation, en route to the magical town of Soufriere on this exciting tour.
Visit the Caribbean’s only Drive In Volcano with its bubbling Sulphur Springs . See the majestic pitons as they rise sheer out of the sea. Visit the island’s only working sugar mill plantation all within a traditional village setting.
Tip : Take along cameras.
- Island Excursion
- Two fishing villages
- Beautiful tropical vegetation & panoramic views
- Visit the sulphur springs in the Drive In Volcano
- See the majestic Pitons
- Visit the island’s only working sugar mill plantation
- See sugar cane syrup in the making
- Cocoa, & coconuts processed in the traditional way
- Enjoy local juice
A Heritage Tour of Magical Soufriere includes:
- Admission to the attractions
- Round trip transfer