Magical Soufriere: Explore the panoramic West Coast of the island as you visit some of the most scenic areas and relive life as it used to be in bygone days. Drive through charming villages along the island’s West Coast and see the rich island vegetation leading to the magical town of Soufriere. Visit the Caribbean’s only Drive In Volcano with its bubbling Sulphur Springs . See the majestic Pitons as they rise sheer out of the sea. Visit the island’s only working sugar mill plantation with interesting practices of bygone days all within a traditional village setting.
- Two fishing villages
- Beautiful tropical vegetation & panoramic views
- Visit the Sulphur Springs in the Drive In Volcano
- See the majestic Pitons
- Visit the island’s only working sugar mill plantation
- See sugar cane syrup in the making
- Cocoa, & coconuts processed in the traditional way
- Enjoy local juice
- Great Photo opportunities
Includes: Round-trip transportation, entrance fees, local juice and bottled water.
Duration: 5.5 hours. Price: $88 per adult (age 12 and older); $66 per child age 3-11 years; complimentary – child age 0-2.
Tour availability is upon request