Spend a delightful day discovering our magical island. Experience the mixed cultural heritage and St. Lucia’s breathtaking beauty.
Drive through the banana plantations, through two fishing villages and the outskirts of the rainforest abounding with tropical vegetation before arriving at the charming town of Soufriere which boasts the world renowned majestic volcanic twin peaks; the Pitons.
Walk through the enchanting Diamond Botanical Gardens with beautiful tropical flora and the dazzling Diamond Waterfall. Visit the Sulphur Springs in the Drive in Volcano.
Continue through quaint and picturesque villages onto the south of the island along the scenic east coast accompanied by a knowledge guide who will fill you in on enlightening local folk tales of our multifaceted cultural heritage before returning to your hotel/ship.
Tip off: Take along camera and cash for souvenirs. Wear comfortable shoes.
• Enjoy an Island Excursion by bus.
• Tour through the enchanting Diamond Botanical Gardens & Waterfall
• Picturesque views of the Iconic Pitons in the former capital of Soufriere
• Visit the Sulphur Springs in the Drive-in Volcano
• See the multiple fishing villages along the coast.
• Witness the scenic beauty of both the West and East Coast.
• Enjoy the stories of St. Lucia’s multi-faceted cultural heritage, told by a knowledgeable guide.
Explore St Lucia Tour includes:
• Complementary Drinks
• Entrance fees
• Round Transfer