Savor the pleasure of cruising St Lucia’s pristine waters on our Catamaran Day sail Excursion that takes you along the picturesque west coast of the island. See the beautiful and scenic coastline and the many caves and inlets along the way.
Disembark at the magical town of Soufriere and join the waiting bus which takes you to visit the Sulphur Springs in the Caribbean’s only drive in volcano.
Continue onto the Diamond Botanical Gardens where a variety of tropical plant species and the splendor of the Diamond Waterfalls will dazzle you. The sheer beauty of the majestic Pitons will amaze you.
Return to the boat for a cruise back up along the coastline with a stop for swimming. Cruise into beautiful Marigot Bay where the original Dr. Doolittle movie was filmed, before returning to the dock. Rejoin the bus which will take you to your hotel/ship.
Tip off: Take along swimwear, beach towels, sunscreen and cameras. Wear flat shoes.
• Spectacular views of the scenic west coast
• See the quaint town of Soufriere
• Visit the drive-in volcano
• Walk through the Diamond Botanical Gardens
• Visit the Sulphur Springs
• See the cascading waterfall
• Cruise through Marigot Bay
• Snorkel & Swim
Catamaran Day Sail includes:
• Round trip transfers to the boat from selected hotels
• Entrance Fees to Attractions
• Seat on boat
• Complimentary drinks aboard the boat