Enjoy the island by Land and Sea – “the best of both worlds” as you experience the quaint and beautiful landscape of the island by coach and the spectacular coastline by boat.
Drive through the banana plantations, the tropical vegetation, two fishing villages on the outskirts of the Rainforest, before descending into Soufriere, home of the awesomely beautiful “Pitons”. Visit the Sulphur Springs in the Drive-in Volcano and the amazing Diamond Botanical Gardens, where tropical flowers grow in profusion.
Join a boat for the journey along the island’s fascinating coastline. Stop for swimming before cruising through beautiful Marigot Bay. Return to the dock where the bus will be waiting to take you back to your hotel/ship.
Tip off: Take along swimwear, beach towels, sunscreen and cameras.
• Explore the Island’s lush landscape by bus and the scenic coastline by boat
• Visit the Sulphur Springs at the Drive-In Volcano
• Visit the Diamond Botanical Gardens & Cascading Diamond Waterfall
• Drive through Banana Plantations and the Charming Fishing Villages of Anse-la-Raye and Canaries
• Amazing views of the scenic West Coast
• Snorkel & Swim
• Complimentary drinks aboard the boat
Best of Both Worlds Includes:
• Complimentary drinks
• Entrance fee to attraction
• Round Trip Transfer